So, during my lunch break at work this afternoon, i get a notification through saying that aleniaban had nominated me for a Liebster award. Which is kinda cool.
The Liebster award is for blogs & bloggers who have, maybe just started out, and to reach out to an audience, to blogs you perhaps would not have looked at. It’s a little way of saying “Good job you” or it could be an utter annoyance … you’re choice!
Here are the rules for Liebster Award :
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So, here are my answers to my nominators Q’s!
1. What’s your preferred mode of transportation?
Car or my own two feet!
2. Have you imagined yourself what you are right now?
Very nearly! I wantedto be a vet or a zoo keeper. I care for domestic animals at a shelter, so its close.
3. If you have one thing that needs to be done today, what would it be?
Clip my guinea pigs claws!
4. What language do you wish you could speak fluently?
Greek! i holiday in Greece yearly, so to able to converse would be cool.
5. What’s your kind of day?
Quiet, calm, outside, warm but not to hot. Listening to music and doing some painting 🙂
6. What would you tell your least favorite teacher right now?
” My ‘silly-ness’ got me a degree, and a job i love. Suck it you witch.” or something to that effect.
7. Would you change anything about yourself?
Be less pessimistic. Or taller.
8. Dog or cat?
Cat all the way.
9. Do you believe in faith?
In religious faith, no. Believe in having faith in some thing, yes.
10. Have you witnessed a miracle?
No …. unless i’m counting Jasmine flowering tea the first time i saw it. That was pretty miraculous.
Here are my nominations
Questions for my Nominees
1: What was your favorite childhood cartoon/comic?
2: What was the first film you remember seeing at the cinema?
3: Can you balance a spoon on your nose? (If not give it a go!)
4: Do you dream often?
5: Do you have a particular scent which triggers a memory to you?
6: Eat, or skip breakfast?
7: Do you have any phobias?
8: Have you learned to swim?
9: Broken any bones?
10: Your greatest passion in life is ….?